Friday, April 22, 2011

Earth Day 2011

Today is Earth Day, did you know?

A Canadian photographer by the name of Jason Leo Bantle made this video in honour of the day, featuring two cute little polar bear cubs and their mom.  Trust me, you're going to want to watch it all the way through in order to see the tree hugging.  Made me laugh out loud. 



Some of my work colleagues and I were caught green-handed when we took part in a 20 minute clean-up on Tuesday afternoon (yes, it was cold and windy!), picking up trash around the property on which our office building is situated.  Not as much garbage to be found this year, that is a good sign.
Photo courtesy of Linda Lorusso

Enjoy today, whatever you do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The tree hugging made me laugh out loud too! So cute. Have a great vacation.

Jeanette
Blue Bell, Pa.

Pretty Things said...

Happy Earth Day to you!