Sunday, March 3, 2013

March Play Date

As I typed that title, I'm struck by how fast this year is going - can't believe it's March already! Still felt like winter as I parked my car on the remains of a snowbank on my way to Bizzy B for my monthly play date with Kelly, Laura and Barb.


The full 12 month selection of the Graphics 45 calendar pages are now in stock so I spent the afternoon catching up on my February calendar page.  When I came home, I added text to the little boxes with small alphabet stamps, based on notes I had kept on post-its during the month!

I had missed Bizzy B's second hand sale last weekend (where customers can sell their excess art supplies) but luckily for me, Deneen came in to pick up her stuff and let me look at what she was taking home.  I immediately grabbed this storage container - at only $5.00, I couldn't resist it! The cool thing is that each little box is removable, I can arrange it any way I want, although I like the way it is shaped right now.  It's a little dusty, I figure I'll put it in the dishwasher for a quick clean and after that, I can't wait to fill it up with little bits of goodness!

No comments: