Monday, November 10, 2014

Journal Junkies November 2014

I wasn't able to make it to tonight's Journal Junkies meeting at Bizzy B but I did finish my journal page.  This month's theme was "spirituality". I used a page that I had made in my daily journal during one of Julie Balzer's classes last month.  She'd had us draw a face with a brush dipped in black ink and then fill in light and shadows with paint.
I had cut a wavy edge down the left hand side of the page and taped the cut off piece back into my journal with decorative washi tape.  Last weekend, I wrote my "to do" list under that flap as my entry for November 1st.
For the JJ page on the next page, beside the face, I used quote from the singer Bonnie Raitt. (You can see the date stamps for the end of October underneath the wavy edge on the left).

No comments: