Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A New Project

I'm starting a new project.  I'm not entirely sure how it's going to come together but here are some of the components:

A French book cover, recently liberated from the pages to which it had been attached for many years.
Pieces of antique lace very kindly and generously sent to me from one of my new Florida friends, Jeanee (who also happens to be an incredibly talented photographer, as you will see if you take a look at her website).
This photo doesn't really do justice to just how fabulous
these pieces of lace are!
And this fabric which was sent to me by another very kind and generous new Florida friend, Barb.
If the gods of bobbin tension are with me, I'll also be dusting off this machine and putting it to use:
Stay tuned to see how it all turns out!

No comments: