Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Artober - Week 2

I've been making art every day this month as part of Traci Bunkers' "30 Days of Getting Your Art On" challenge and here are my results for the past week:

Thurs Oct 4 - if you didn't see this post last week, you can scroll back or click here.

Friday Oct 5 - discovered Pam Thorburn's video on YouTube as I blogged about here.

Saturday Oct 6 - another 15 minute collage page.

Sunday Oct 7 - I can't get enough of these pages!

Monday Oct 8 - yet another collage page, this time using the images on the packaging of a Julie Balzer stencil from Crafters Workshop (it was so colourful, I didn't want to throw it out!) and I also started on my journal page for the Journal Junkies meeting the next day.
 

Tuesday Oct 9 - finished my "Obsessions" journal page (see yesterday's post) and I also made a little collage using the rubber postal stamps I picked up at an antique store on the weekend.

Eight rubber stamps and two spare handles on a Standard brand holder. Score!

Wed Oct 10 - Seriously, I can't get enough of these little collaged journal pages! (Thank you again, Pam!!)  I was in a black and white mood today and craving a little George.

Check out the art Traci is making here and tune in next Wednesday to see what I make between now and then. And yes, I am going to do something artful other than collage, I promise!

No comments: