Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thursday Night

Yes, I did work out today, so I'm feeling pretty good about that. No, I don't feel so blue today but I do feel slightly lazy tonight after that workout, hot on the heels of a busy day at the office so I've been hopping around on the Internet looking for inspiration and entertainment.

I'm about to go watch The Big Bang Theory. Do you watch this TV show?  The adventures of 4 nerdy male scientists and their pretty and not so smart female neighbour.  It is so well written (hard to believe it is written by the same guy - Chuck Lorre - that is responsible for Two and a Half Men, which I find too offensive to even think about watching) and hilariously funny.  If I could only watch 30 minutes of TV a week, I would pick this show - it's that good.

No comments: