Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Believe


I can't remember if I have posted this picture before.  It's a picture of a shelf in my friend Diane's powder room.  I took a picture of it because I liked the little fairy and because "believe" is a word that I've sort of had as my mantra for 2010. Some days, you just need a word to hang on to.

Here are some things I believe today, in no particular order:

I believe each one of us make a positive contribution to the world just by being here.

I believe Andrew Thornton will get better.

I believe I will never understand why the price of gas fluctuates so much from day to day.

I believe there is more good in the world than bad.

I believe sometimes we focus too much on the bad stuff.

I believe sometimes you can have too much information about certain things that you really don't need to know about.

I believe there is no way to know what the future has in store for us and that's probably just as well.

I believe cuddling a purring cat can make you feel better.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I love this blog Cynthia.