Tuesday, November 15, 2011

More Vintage Pages

When I was at Journalfest a few weeks ago, I was having lunch one day when my friend Jenny came running over to my table to tell me, "Cynthia, there's someone else here from Toronto!"  I of course said, "Who?? Where is she??"  Jenny took me over to another table and introduced me to Colleen, who, amazingly, had never been to Bizzy B before.  Until last night, when she attended her first Journal Junkies meeting, where she showed us these awesome "vintage 70's" pages (see anything you recognize? of course you do!):

I didn't get any pictures taken with Colleen at JF, so I made sure I got one last night:
Colleen and me
Here are some of the other awesome pages my fellow JJ's made:

Connie's page
Cheryl's page
Chloe's page, made using a vintage Korean font
for the lettering

This one was my favourite, made by Laura from several photos of their farm in Quebec, which is apparently an antique/vintage lover's dream come true:

But that's not all. Stay tuned, tomorrow I'll be sharing the rest of our gang's pages from last night's meeting.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Omg - this is an awesome post! (Of course I might be a little biased!)