Sunday, June 7, 2009

Photo Pendants Under Glass


It's hard to believe it's our last day in Milwaukee already! This morning is my last class, a 3 hour session taught by Susan Wade making photo pendants.

I'm looking forward to learning how to do this. My friend Carin in Whistler, B.C. called me a couple of months ago to suggest I fly out there and drive down to Portland, Oregon with her to take a class making these very sorts of things with someone else but the class was already full, so I didn't go. Luckily, the B&B catalogue arrived soon afterwards and I signed right up!

After class (Colleen is making beaded beads this morning in her session), we have the afternoon free to do some last minute bead shopping and/or exploring of Milwaukee and tomorrow morning, Colleen and I fly home to Toronto.

No comments: