Tuesday, June 16, 2009

How Cute Is My Cat?

Kate McKinnon had this really funky tablecloth on her booth at the Bead and Button show in Milwaukee - it was all yellow and orange, soft fuzzy spots on a black background, very retro, very 70's, very Drew-o-rama (http://www.drew-o-rama.com/). She also had a box of matching pom poms in orange and yellow that coordinated perfectly and that she was giving out to people. I brought one home and had it sitting out on my dining room table, intending to somehow attach it to the journal I had made to record my experiences at the show, when next thing I know, my cat Max has it in his mouth and he's carrying it around the apartment and/or chasing it. It is hilarious to watch him with it and he is just so darn cute. (I'm trying to teach him to play fetch but so far, we're not having too much success. But he's still cute.)

1 comment:

The BeadFX Buyer said...

I claim credit for those pom-poms AKA "tribbles". I bought a bag of each colour to give to Kate because I remembered that incredible table covering from B&B last year. It was great fun to sneak them into bags of purchases and toss them at unsuspecting passers-by.