Friday, April 21, 2017

Who Could Forget?

I watched the movie "An Affair to Remember" tonight.
Image result for an affair to remember

I've seen it several times and I even own a copy on DVD but it lures me every time.  It's such a romantic story and Cary Grant is so handsome, who can resist? It makes me want to take an ocean cruise, visit France, play the piano, go to the top of the Empire State Building and fall in love - not necessarily in that order!

If you like the movie, you might find this article interesting to read.

The only parts of the movie I don't enjoy are when the children are singing their two songs for the Christmas concert. I can't imagine why those scenes were included in the film, other than to stretch the movie out to be closer to two hours in length.  Tonight I just switched over to the hockey game when those scenes were playing. ;)

I suspect I shall be humming the theme song for the next few days!

Day 18/100 - #100dayproject

No comments: