Sunday, April 9, 2017

Technical Difficulties

Could not get logged on to the Internet earlier today.  Which was confusing and frustrating because my Wifi seemed to be working, my iPad was connected, all the little green lights on the modem were lit up as they are supposed to be.  It took me way too long to figure out that the little button on my keyboard that tells my laptop to make the Wifi connection was turned off instead of on.  I'm guessing that one of the cats stepped on it as they were walking across it yesterday or today.  Which they have been doing all too often.  I think the fact that I am actually using my laptop again is such a novelty to them that they have to check it out.

Ever since they were kittens, Suzie and Matisse have always been fascinated by the computer.

Even if I lay something over top of the keyboard, they still make themselves comfortable.
Guess I should be used to this type of "caterference" by now! ;)

Day 6/100 - #100dayproject

No comments: