Saturday, May 22, 2010

New Technology

I'm home from my adventures in Niagara Falls and Dundas, Ontario and I'd like to share some photos with you but I'm having a bit of a technical issue. Not that it's a bad thing, I'm actually suffering from a surplus of technology!
I got myself a new laptop the other night. This afternoon was the first time I have really had time to get it set up and play around a bit. Once I got it up and running, created my restoration files and downloaded anti-virus software, I thought it would be a good idea to do a backup of my desktop computer, which I haven't done for about a year and half. But now that the backup is in progress, I don't have access to the photos I downloaded from the past two days until it's done, which is going to take a few hours. So bear with me and I'll get those to you tomorrow.

In the meantime, I'm playing with my laptop , watching TV with it on my lap, typing this posting and surfing the Web. Technology is a wonderful thing, isn't it?

No comments: