Friday, May 7, 2010

Hair Today

I'm off to get my hair cut tonight. My hairdresser works downtown and it's worth the trip to get down there to see her. For example, because my hair is short and oh so very straight, I usually get a haircut about once a month to keep it tidy. Imagine my surprise to look at the calendar this week and realize it had been seven weeks since I last got it cut! No wonder my bangs were driving me crazy! But part of the reason I didn't notice so much time had gone by is because Teresa does such a good job with the cut. It doesn't matter that I'm overdue, it still looks (I think) pretty good (except for the fact that I ran out of mousse the other day and haven't been to the drug store to get more yet so my hair is looking seriously flat this week, but that's not her fault!!)

While I'm downtown, I might pop in to the museum afterwards to have a quick look around, since they are open late on Friday nights. Or I might swing by the Eaton Centre and do a little shopping (note to self: buy mousse!). Depends how energetic I am feeling.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with this photo of my darling Max, which I took a couple of weeks ago. I really love the way it turned out and the way his little paws are all tucked up underneath him as he is curled up on my bed. Basically, I just really love him!

No comments: