Friday, May 28, 2010

Art and Soul May 2010

My friend Heather was lucky enough to attend Art and Soul in Hampton, Virginia last week. It's a fibre, paper and fabric arts and beading retreat (http://www.artandsoulretreat.com/), held in a couple of locations around the U.S. throughout the year. I very much wanted to go but didn't think I could miss opening weekend at the cottage. So I didn't go and Heather did and she took a class taught by Stephanie Lee, whom I have long admired and whose Thoughts Threads journalling course I took a few months ago. I have only had a few quick emails and texts from Heather to say she had a fabulous time, haven't heard all the details yet but here's what I got in my mailbox this morning:
Ladies, I wish I had been there with you but I LOVE the photo - thank you!!

No comments: