Saturday, January 30, 2016

Remembering Craig

Hard to believe it has been a year since we lost my brother.
I wasn't sure how I would feel today so I didn't make any plans to be out and about but it has been a reasonably good day, better than I expected.  Grief is funny that way - some days are good, some not so much.  Sometimes you are prepared for the sad feelings, sometimes it's like a wave catching you unawares, knocking you off your feet.
I stayed home and puttered about.  I was going to have Kraft dinner for lunch in his honour as that was always something he enjoyed, even into adulthood, but as it turned out, I didn't have any in my cupboard. :(
So I put my new office chair together in his memory instead. He was an engineer and was always taking something apart, fixing something or putting something together.  
Miss you, Craig, love you lots!

No comments: