Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year 2016!

It's hard to believe another year has passed, time seems to be moving so quickly!  I found some vintage greeting cards in my stash the other day. This one with the black cat in the window is so cute! It reminds me of my two black cats, one of whom (Matisse) likes to sit in the window just like this and watch what's going on out in the world.
For the most part, 2015 was a good year for me - lots of art, travel and adventures, spending time with family and friends, meeting new people, learning new things. The worst part of it was losing my brother Craig at the end of January; we're all still trying to find our way past that traumatic event.

The inside of the greeting card above sums up my wishes for all of us for the coming year.
Here's wishing all of us a happy and healthy 2016.

No comments: