Monday, March 30, 2015

Mexico City Recap

The downloading process continues as far as my photos are concerned.  I still have a bunch on my camera and iPhone from my trip to Florida in February to process as well.

In the meantime, take a look at the blog posts that the two instructors from my Mexico workshop have already posted.  There are lots of great photos to be seen and you'll get a sense of what we were up to during the week.  Judy Wise posted in three parts:  Part 1 (which features two photos of yours truly!), Part 2 and Part 3.  Katie Kendrick has posted part 1 and part 2 of a four part series so far.

Here's a picture of Judy (centre) and Katie (right) with Kathie Vezzani, one of the trip organizers, taken on our last evening together.
Tomorrow I hope to share some of my favourite moments of our trip, so stay tuned!

No comments: