Sunday, February 15, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day (Belated)

Hope you spent yesterday with someone and/or doing something you love.  Me, I spent some time playing in my art journal and I also braved the not-as-cold as-I-thought weather to visit Bizzy B for their February Stamp of the Month event.  As always, the cards Daniza made with the featured stamp and die were quite lovely.

This month's stamp is an acrylic cling stamp of a woman's face, made by Joy Crafts. As always, the cards Daniza made with the featured stamp and die were quite lovely:
The die is a flourish that is also made by Joy Crafts.  Here is a card Daniza made using three of them layered on top of each other:
Very simple but effective, wouldn't you agree? Here are a few more of Daniza's delightful creations:
This design was my absolute favourite:
Stay tuned - next post, I'll show you some of the cards I made with my newly purchased SOTM items!


No comments: