Thursday, July 31, 2014

Geese in the Parking Lot

This morning when I arrived at the office, I found these visitors in the parking lot.
Remember those goslings we'd had in the spring? I have no way of knowing if any of these geese were the same birds, all grown up, but I like to think maybe they were.

Speaking of which, have you seen that video on the Internet of the mother duck and her little ducklings crossing the busy highway? Even knowing they make it across safely (I promise, they do!) did not make this video easy to watch, it's so scary to see what almost happens to them!!

Like I said, it all ended well with those little ducks but phew, talk about suspenseful!  I really hope our neighbourhood goslings had a much safer passage than that and had a chance to grow up into adult geese and maybe even some of the ones I saw this morning.

No comments: