Wednesday, March 26, 2014

March Play Date

We had a play date at Bizzy B this past Sunday afternoon.  I didn't take too many pictures, I was too busy making art (top secret project that I can't share just yet - stay tuned!) but I do have a few to share.

Here are some of the ladies discussing a journal page Barb was working on:
Here's a sneak peek at her journal page in progress:
Dianne had been to a visitation earlier in the week and wanted to make a bereavement card for the deceased's family using this two-sided handout a little bit bigger than a bookmark size that they had given out to the mourners:
Here is the card she made. Isn't it lovely?
This is another card she made.  I especially love the button she added.  It's just a little something but it really works!
I do so enjoy our monthly play dates.  We talk, we laugh, we make art.  It's a great way to spend an afternoon!

No comments: