Monday, March 10, 2014

In The Mood

The theme for this month's Journal Junkies gathering at Bizzy B was "moods".  For once, I had my page done weeks ago after one afternoon when I was playing with some newly purchased pink and orange neon paint.  It was the day I drew this face on the right hand page of the two page spread.
On the left hand side, I added a quote by Raheel Farooq: "Moods are adjective of the grammar of life."
This month's optional material to use was ribbon.  I added three different types in three places on my page - a narrow orange ribbon with white dashes on it, a little bit of a silk sari ribbon with pink and orange on it and a wide transparent pink ribbon with satin edges.
Here's how the two pages look side by side:
Tomorrow I'll show you the pages created by my fellow Junkies.  Stay tuned!

No comments: