Sunday, September 1, 2013

Flying Home From NYC

I'm back from my 4 day mini vacation in New York City and I'm bushed.  Man, that place is busy! You just can't sit still, you have to keep moving.  I'm still sorting through all the photos but I did want to show you these cloud photos from the flight home yesterday.  It was grey and hazy as we were taking off but once we got up to cruising altitude, there was all sorts of cumulus activity going on!



I love how sometimes they look like majestic mountains rising up and other times, like a snow landscape or a collection of cotton balls artfully arranged.


I really liked this one, with the ball of the sun showing through the dark top layer of cloud and the rays of light below.

As you can see, there are advantages to sitting in the window seat!



No comments: