Saturday, April 27, 2013

No Return to Sender

Here are some samples of the items I've been sending out to my fellow National Letter Writing Month members this past month.  So far, none of them have been returned to sender!

I made some postcards:
Some of the NLWM members
celebrated birthdays in April.

Tracy Bunkers' Mail Art rubber stamp sheet
really came in handy this month!
You can order one here.

Many thanks to Louise from my Journal Junkies group
who gave me this cute stamp!
I've been making cards as well, often using collage:
Featuring actual postage stamps

Tickled Pink
I've also been sending out some of my collection of vintage postcards, like these ones:
A wishing well somewhere in Florida

High Park in Toronto
Hard to believe the month is almost over, I'm still full of lots of ideas for cards and postcards to make!

No comments: