Thursday, April 18, 2013

Goodies from Beth

Beth is the lovely lady who was assigned as my penpal from the 100+ people that signed up for the National Letter Writing Group (organized by Lindsay Ostrom). She helped fill my mailbox with wonderful things the other day when I found not one but FIVE different mailings from her.

One was this postcard - check out the expressions on the faces of these cats!  (luckily, she is a cat lover too!)

Another postcard from the coast of Oregon (where she lives), picked up on a weekend outing.

This handmade envelope decorated with washi tape and covered with several interesting stamps (I am amassing quite a collection of U.S. ones thanks to her!)

had this card inside to remind me spring is surely on its way (somehow she must have guessed that I like birds!):

Another pretty envelope - love the rainbow!
I love how the retouch feature I used
 to blur my address added the lynx face from the one stamp all over this image!

with this handmade card inside, decorated with washi tape (such a simple idea but look how fabulous! I am totally going to copy this idea!!):

This envelope (more stamps and another cute little birdie!)

had the cutest owl notecard inside

which contained this artist trading card she had made for me, since I had mentioned how much I love Paris.  So thoughtful!

I am definitely humbled by the creativity Beth and my fellow NLWM members have been demonstrating this month.  So much awesomeness and the ones pictured above are just for me!  I am a lucky girl, no doubt about it.

Beth, if you are reading this, thank you so very much for this treasure trove of wonderful that arrived in my mailbox!! xo

No comments: