Sunday, September 13, 2009

What a Weekend!

At the moment, I am so tired, I can barely muster up the strength to type. I just got back from a walk, during which a woman said hello to me and I responded with "Good morning." Which wouldn't be a problem except that it is seven o'clock at night! That's how fried my brain is at the moment.

So the details of our weekend workshop with photographer Kyle Cassidy will need to wait for a later post but suffice it to say, we had fun, we learned a lot and I so need to get myself a DSLR camera!! People in the workshop were kind enough to lend me their cameras, so now I am anxiously waiting for them to email me the photos I took, but in the meantime, here are some behind the scenes shots that I took with my very capable Pentax point and shoot.

Here's Kyle being a photo assistant with the lighting umbrella:


This shot is of (L to R) Christine, Nancy, Shana and Kyle working on one of the angel wing pictures:



and last but not least, here's the whole gang just before we said goodbye (minus Kyle's box of Weetabix that he was going to attempt to smuggle through Customs):


Many thanks to Sarah for organizing and hosting this workshop and to Roy for putting up with us doing our thing and always helping out when asked. And special thanks to Kyle for coming to Toronto and sharing his knowledge and talent with us in such a generous fashion.

2 comments:

kate mckinnon said...

Yay!
I need an SLR camera too, I have never made the leap.

Anonymous said...

i don't quite look the same without the lacy cuffs.