Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Office

The series finale is airing tonight and I'm watching.  I never watched the show regularly but I'd see it from time to time.  Sometimes I loved it, I'd laugh out loud. Other times, I'd cringe.  Just like the original British version starring Ricky Gervais, it was both enjoyable and disturbing.  I especially enjoyed the retrospective that aired first, I like seeing the behind the scenes interviews and commentary from the various actors and crew members.  Plus I've always had a major crush on Jim Krasinski.  Then again, who doesn't?



This clip made me laugh out loud:


 P.S. The rumours about Steve Carell making a cameo appearance are...wait, you don't really want me to tell you, do you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved the British version, detested the American version.