Friday, May 31, 2013

Dina's in Town!

Dina Wakley is in town this weekend, teaching 5 classes in 3 days at Bizzy B.

I enjoyed her classes so much when she was here last September (you can read about it herehere and here) that I immediately signed up for the whole shebang when it was first announced several months ago that she was coming back.  It seems like a long wait but finally the date has arrived and I'm sure it's going to be an awesome weekend.

All the classes are new to us, different from what we did last fall.  I don't think we're using Dylusions sprays this time around (I could be wrong) but we are going to be using our stencils and stamps and even our gelli plates (and you already know I'm loving mine!).

For sure we'll be getting our hands covered with paint and all manner of artful messiness!

I expect I'll be too tired after class and/or busy making art to blog so don't be surprised if you don't hear from me until next week but I'll be sure to tell you all about it when I'm back!  In the meantime, if you want to join us, call the store - you never know when there might be an opening or a cancellation.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LUCKY YOU!!