Saturday, May 21, 2011

Is It Over?

If those prophets were right, the world was supposed to end tonight at 6 p.m.


but if you're reading this, that probably means it didn't happen.  Personally, I'm not ready to be done yet.  How can the world come to an end when there is beauty like this still to be enjoyed?

These are the trees blooming beneath my window, the photo was taken Thursday night in a brief taste of sunshine after several days of rain.  I love the combination of the green and pink colours in this photo, and blossoming trees are one of the things I like best about spring in this corner of the planet.  Now that's what I call rapture.

1 comment:

Laura Twiford said...

I'm with you, i was making jewelry when the clock struck 6 and agree there is too much beauty still to be enjoyed everyday! Enjoy the sunshine!