Thursday, May 25, 2017

Reflection

Today's ArtfulAdventures prompt is "reflection".   I knew I'd be unable to be out and about with my camera today, being booked in for my latest colonoscopy appointment (every 5 years - if you're reading this and you're over 50, have you had your first one yet? Book it now!), I took this photo last week on a walk to my local library.
I was inspired by a friend's picture on Facebook (thanks Jeanee!), taken in a similar style, only her photo from her hometown in Florida included a palm tree.  I like how my photo includes the reflection of a pine tree, a quintessential Canadian look.

Day 16/30 - #artfuladventures with Nathalie Kalbach
Day 52/100 - #100dayproject

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Love water reflections, hope all went well with the colonoscopy

Cathy Cummings said...

This is like reverse, modern group of seven