Monday, October 3, 2016

Inktober 2016

I thought I'd challenge myself to take part in Inktober.  The idea is that you draw something in ink each day of the month of October.  If you follow the link above, you'll find this quote:  "INKtober is about growing and improving and forming positive habits, so the more you’re consistent the better." I enjoy drawing and sketching but I don't do enough of it, which is why I decided to play along.

Here are my first two drawings:


The problem I have is figuring out what to draw.  However, I just noticed there is a prompt list on the Inktober website so maybe that will help.  Or maybe I'll just draw little animals and people every day, who knows?  The fun thing is, there are no rules, I can just draw whatever I want!  Okay, there is one rule, it has to be in ink.  I'm okay with that.

No comments: