Friday, August 26, 2011

Almost Done

I'm still making jewellery for the sale we are hosting at our cottage this Sunday afternoon.  I told myself that when this tray was full, I would stop. 

As you can see, I am almost done - just one more space to go!

Not pictured is the similar container I have full of copper jewellery. Yes, I have been busy.  The good news/bad news is that I am going to run out of time sooner than I am going to run out of ideas.  It's hard to know how much stuff to take.  I keep having new ideas and having to tell myself to stop and just finish what I have already started.  My mind is dancing around in several different directions all at once, bringing me clever ideas like the one to put earrings on small playing cards (see photo, top right), just for a fun and different way to display them.  Plus it's an easy way to keep from losing them.

No comments: