Sunday, December 20, 2009

Missed A Day

Okay, it finally happened - I missed posting a blog entry last Friday so now it is official, I don't necessarily blog every day. And I'm okay with that! :)

If I had posted on Friday, I might have told you about the delicious banana bread that my friend Annette brought me on Thursday night when she came over to for an art play date. She made it herself and had to bake it in the oven when her bread machine broke but I'm not sure I would have noticed the difference, it was completely yummy. And there were cranberries in it, an excellent addition. Thanks again, Annette - you can come visit any time!

Or I might have told you that the Olympic torch finally made it to the City of Toronto on its travels across Canada. It was making its (very slow) way through our fair city from the 17th to the 19th of December. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see it in person and as you know from reading a couple of my posts in the fall, I didn't get picked to carry the torch in the contest held by my company. Which is just as well, given how bloody cold it has been for the past several days and since our family Xmas party was yesterday afternoon, I would have had a scheduling conflict anyway. Only 54 more days until the Games begin in Vancouver, the excitement is definitely building. Click on this link if you'd like to see the interactive map and track the torch's progress across the country: http://www.vancouver2010.com/more-2010-information/olympic-torch-relay/olympic-torch-relay-interactive-map/.

1 comment:

milkcan said...

Blogging every day is super hard to do! I try to do it in spurts, but life does interrupt, doesn't it?