Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday TV



The guest speaker at our Ottawa conference this past week was none other than the CBC's own Evan Solomon. He co-hosts a news show that comes on right after Coronation Street on Sunday mornings, called "CBC News: Sunday"as well as the Sunday night version, called (you guessed it) "CBC News: Sunday Night".




He gave a great talk focused on our conference theme of "Innovation" and spoke about the trend toward forming deeper relationships with your clients as a means of differentiating your company in the marketplace in these days of rapid technological change and economic uncertainty. I think the same theory is a good one for social relationships as well.


Here's his picture - isn't he cute? I got my nerve up and spoke to him after his talk and he was very friendly, shook my hand and called me by name (thanks to the name badge I was wearing). We discussed the Wall Street bailout talks and I tried to sound intelligent but all I could think about was "Wow, he's really tall" and "Gosh, he's cute"!! :)


Tall, dark and handsome, really nice, incredibly smart and well spoken - yes, of course he's married!! C'est la vie, oui?

No comments: